le cercle rouge Index du Forum

le cercle rouge Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

No audio on videos played through Lync 2013 conference

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le cercle rouge Index du Forum -> Vie de l'alliance -> Salle de Réunion
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aaronpawlak

Masculin
Point(s): 14
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Avr - 06:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: No audio on videos played through Lync 2013 conference Répondre en citant

Hello,

To give a little background on the situation, I teach remotely using the Lync conference.  The instructors have found that sharing the desktop is the easiest way to share information over Lync. The audio and video functions work properly usually.  
The issue is that when I play a video (for example from YouTube), I can watch and hear the video at my location, but the other locations cannot hear it.  To the same effect, if a YouTube video is played in another location, I can see the video playing, but I can't hear it.
The issue does not seem to be the computer, but dealing with a setting in Lync. It seems to stop the transmission of computer sounds to other locations. Is there any way to change that setting so that we are able to share videos?  
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://bit.ly/2vom7Jv
Explainer Video Company

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Avr - 06:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le cercle rouge Index du Forum -> Vie de l'alliance -> Salle de Réunion Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange